All tyres sold have a manufacturers' limited warranty extended to the original purchaser to cover conditions that are reasonably considered to have been within the tyre manufacturers' control, such as the quality of materials and/or workmanship.
All tyres sold by YHI Corporate (except race and rally tyres) have a manufacturers' limited warranty extended to the original purchaser to cover conditions that are reasonably considered to have been within the tyre manufacturers' control, such as the quality of materials and/or workmanship.
Conversely, none of the limited tyre warranties cover conditions that are not considered to have been within the tyre manufacturers' control, including irregular wear attributed to a lack of tyre maintenance or vehicle condition, damage due to accidents, vandalism or being driven on while flat.
Each manufacturer has the duration of their tyres' limited warranty in months or years from the date of manufacture in their warranty policy.
This warranty applies only to the original tyre purchaser with proven invoice, and is not transferrable to any other party. This time period does not represent the expected service life for tyres covered by this warranty.
Each manufacturer specifies the duration of their tyres' limited warranty in months or years (typically 4 to 5 years) from the date of purchase or until the tread wears out, whichever occurs first. Therefore, tyre warranties begin at the time of delivery for new vehicles and at the time of purchase for replacement tyres. Consequently, a new vehicle's registration certificate or the replacement tyre's sales invoice will establish proof of ownership and the tyre's in-service date. If no proof of purchase is available, the week and year the tyre was manufactured (as identified by the DOT tyre Identification Number (TIN) branded on the sidewall) will be used.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
Tyres are not warranted against any damage due to customer's faults including, but not limited to, the followings：
- A. Tyres damaged by road hazards (stones, nails, glass, potholes, kerbs, etc.) or impact damage or by fire or accidents.
- B. Tyres damaged due to improper inflation pressure or having been run while flat.
- C. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to improper inflation pressure.
- D. Tyres with premature or irregular wear due to the defective mechanical conditions of the vehicle, including misalignment, wheel imbalance, and faulty shock or brakes.
- E. Tyres in an out-of-round condition after the first 20% of usable groove depth.
- F. Tyres worn out: 1.6mm or less of remaining groove depth.
- G. Tyres which have been repaired or retreaded more times than the attached condition.
- H. Tyres suffered flat spot while immobile.
- I. Tyres which have been retreaded repaired.
- J. Tyre noise due to irregular wear.
- K. Tyres damaged from improper fitting, improper inflation pressure, faulty rims, negligence, alteration or repairs.
- L. Use in motor racing or exceptional use.
- M. Tyre which have been sold by unauthorized YHI Corporate Distribution network.
All obligations or liabilities for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle or other incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.
Other than applicable manufacturers' warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.